Thursday, November 8, 2007

Running Training Update

Ran again today, it has been a few days since I have run. My Official training regiment starts on Tuesday Nov. 12th. I am probably about right in place for getting started, however I could be running more frequently.

I ran this morning at 7:15 for 20 minutes and got 2.09 miles in. It was nice, not too difficult. Then we had a big carry-in lunch here at work. I felt like doodie so I went back to the gym at 1:00 and ran another 2 miles. This afternoons run felt pretty darn good, although I should add that I did indeed feel the 2 miles from this morning there.

I will try to post periodically about my running, it should be fun to go back and read the history of my venture towards a full marathon...

I know I can do it the question is, can I stay focused on the training?

-me-

1 comment:

Eash Family said...

You can do it because you have a goal. Do I need to kick your butt out of bed every morning? Remember, your family will be waiting for you at the finish line cheering for you! Don't make us wait too long. ;-) Love you.