Monday, November 5, 2007

Bathroom Update

Tonight was another productive night with the bathroom remodel. I am closing in on the demolition tasks. Tonight I got most of the old closet out as well as most of the old sheet rock that had to come down. It was pretty messy tonight; I have been keeping the door closed so that most the mess stays inside. I actually felt bad tonight because I took a lot of crap out to the curb for the trash men. I think if I am here in the morning when they come I will help them load it in the truck. They take everything which is really nice, but I do feel bad sometimes.

Rachelle is hoping I will have this done prior to Thanks Giving, I am not sure that is really achievable, but I will give a good attempt.

What is left you ask? I still have to finish tearing down the closet from our room to make room for the tub. I am waiting on her to clear it out. Going to have to get some plumbing done soon, see I have to move the old copper plumbing that went to the shower. Then I have to frame in the new area...

Yes there is a lot of work left to do. I will keep you posted, keep watching for updates.

c-ya

No comments: