Monday, November 12, 2007

No Shaving...

So I thought I might try a little challenge to my self. Yeah, this will be difficult considering my hate for facial hair. This morning mostly because I was lazy, I didn't shave. So I thought, I would go without shaving until the bathroom is usable for a shower.

I had originally asked for this week off work, and we had canceled the trip. Due to a lack in funds. It turns out that when I showed up today people where surprised to see me. I decided that starting at noon on Tuesday I will take the rest of the week off to work on the bathroom.

Thus I thought it would be a fun little experiment with letting the beard grow to see how long I could get it to go. I bet that the hair will get to me before the weekend... Oh, and BTW, usable means shower and toilet :)


-me-

No comments: