Friday, November 16, 2007

Bathroom Update!

This bathroom update brought to you by me.. :)

Today has been a long day! I spent almost 12 hours solid working on the bathroom. It turned out that I actually had to pull another wall of sheet rock off. This was due to how I thought I would be able to do the room. It turned out differently.

As of today, the bathroom is nearly usable. The shower is ready, the toilet is on and hooked up. Only thing left is to get the sink ready, although I should add that the sink will be temporarily setup so that it can be used. But the vanity has to come out again when I get ready to complete the tile floor. The new look is great, it feels much bigger. It is pretty exciting to see it all starting to take shape. The hard work is starting to pay off!

I have a contact that is a dry waller so I may try to get him to do the finishing work, you know the mud and sanding. That should be the last messy part!

I can't wait for it all to be finished.

Till next time...

P.S. I will take some more photos soon, it is hard to get a good view with the camera and the small room. May be able to send one from the phone tomorrow.



----------------
Now playing: Dave Matthews Band - Proudest Monkey
via FoxyTunes

No comments: