Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ghost Hunting

Recently, a co-worker of mine has been sharing some of his experiences with the supernatural. To be quiet honest, it has tipped my interest in the area. I started paying attention to things related. I even stumbled upon a marathon of Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi Channel.

My co-worker, has been going to this place in South Western Indiana called Whispers Estate, a bed and breakfast that has been deemed haunted. There is a information about it on their web site. Whether you believe or not that ghosts do exist this is an interesting story.

He is actually planning another visit to the estate and I am actually thinking about tagging along. To me it is worth checking out for my own eyes at least once. There may be an element of expectations involved, but we shall see if the supernatural can interact with the natural.

Ghosts, or no ghosts, it should be an interesting endeavor.

What do you think?

No comments: