Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cedar Point - America's Roller Coast!

Cedar Point:

Since I was about 9 I can remember going to Cedar Point, that was 1988. I remember the first year that the Magnum XL-200 opened in 1989. That year I actually cried a little bit going up the first hill. I mean come on, it is 207 feet tall and I was 10. To a ten year old 200 feet seems un-imaginable.

Since then, there has been a lot of new coasters and I remember a lot of them. Magnum XL-200, Mean Streak, Raptor, Mantis, and so many more....

Recently we went back to Cedar Point for the fist time in a few years. We where there on Oct. 20th for a Hallo-weekend. It was the busiest I have ever seen. The day was great, the rides where fantastic. We had gone with some friends.

We had a great time, and I can't wait to go back!

No comments: