Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wow really.. that long..

So it has been a while since I posted. Sorry bout that.. A lot has happened since then. I have been to Florida, been back home, then went to Cary NC. for two weeks.. Wow that was an exhausting trip.

I got back home in time for Thanks Giving we had some family in from out of town. Aunt Mary from New Mexico, My sister-in-law Stephanie and her bunch from the Southside of Indy too. Thanksgiving was a fun time.

Then there was Dec. 1st: The day I got the "snip", or was it a sizzle... guess it depends on what you want to call it. Regardless when I left my groin was numb and I was headed for a few days of pain. None-the-less, I am here today to talk about it. It wasn't really that bad.... really...

So for those of you wondering about my running... Well lets just say that the extra weight I have added hasn't been helping that cause any. I put on 9lbs when I was in NC. Yup 9 lovely pounds...


I use a lot of "..." in my writing don't I... :) guess that is all for now... :)

c-ya!

No comments: