Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Race Season...

I have started my 2009 running season. I know you are thinking what is a fat guy like Matt doing running in races... The answer my friends is ... running slow :)

I actually got on the treadmill today. It is a fact, I am fat and out of shape. I have been here before and I will overcome. See honey, I am not all doom and gloom any more.

This fatboy will succeed once again! I can tell you that I will not be running the SRQ marathon this year, but I will be working very hard at beating my Mini 13.1 mile goal of 2hrs.

Last year I did the Indianapolis Mini in 2:10:05 I am more than certain that I can shave 10:05 off my time. I just have to push and push hard!

So wish me luck, and remind me often... The goal is in sight!

this year 1:59:59 will be met!

-me-

No comments: