Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Feed the Hungry!

Help Make a Christmas Miracle for those in need! Give $5.00

I thank you for visiting this web site. As you have probably heard
by now, I have a dream goal to get $7200 for a food pantry to help feed
the hungry. I was first introduced to Community
Caring and Sharing
a few years back when I helped unload a truck load
of food from Feed the Children. Then I was working with Star
Chapter 144 from Indianapolis
.

My goal is to help Community Caring and Sharing by restocking their desperately
needed shelves to help those who are struggling to keep fed. I would love
to see this happen. I have been looking for something to help make the
Christmas season bright for someone else.

I know that this is a hard time for everyone, that is why I am simply
asking for $5.00. Help make this dream a reality by sharing it with your
friends, family and colleagues.

I have never done anything like this before but I believe that with your
help, we can make this dream a reality. Please take a moment and consider
how you can be a part of a Christmas Miracle for those who are less fortunate.
In these desparate times, the need is more than ever.

How can you help: Simply click on the Donate link below
and make your contribution. Every donation made through this link will
be added directly to the Feed the Hungry Fund!








I will be keeping track of the contributions here http://host-island.com/feedthehungry Check back Often!

No comments: