Friday, January 25, 2008

Marathon by McDonalds:

I have decided that there is one thing that is VERY complimentary to my training. The Sausage McMuffin® with Egg, Hash Browns and a Large Coffee. This magnificent breakfast meal makes a huge difference in the performance of my running.

According to their web site this meal totals 590 Calories. it has to be the perfect combination of Protein, Carbs and fat.

I can tell such a difference the days that I eat it... I am actually considering calling this the best breakfast ever :)

Am I CrazY? You may say yes, but for me, as long as it works.. I don't care!

-me-


----------------
Now playing: Cake - I Will Survive
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Mary Rush said...

Matt, you are too funny, and yes, crazy in a good way! You are right, though, if the sausage McMuffin breakfast works, go for it. You need all the energy you can get for the training and your big day.
Love,
Aunt Mary

Matt Eash said...

I am glad someone replies to my thoughts, at least some one other thane
myself :)

-matt-