Sunday, December 23, 2007

7 Miles Today!

Today I did my first 7 miler! What a Joy! I wasn't really feeling it at first, but I was able to push myself through each mile. I did no walking, and finished in a decent time. The significance of this run is that it is over the halfway point for the half-marathon. I know that may sound weird, but considering my previous training programs this place in the training is a big deal to me.

I will let you know this secret. I believe that my longest training runs prior to any previous mini-marathon was 7 miles. I could have done one 8 miler but I don't think so. Anywho, seven miles today. My right knee is a little sore, but not terrible!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoys the precious time you have with your families and loved ones.

Merry Christmas.
-matt-

----------------
Now playing: John Williams - Brown Eyed Girl
via FoxyTunes

No comments: